Hermeneutics or pragmatics is a science of linguistics that is concerned with explaining the difference and the gap between the meanings of the words of human speech and the intended meanings of the speaker. The arguments treat context and meanings in non-comprehensive speech using the science of semantics, which is Arabic rhetoric. This section studies the various determinants related to linguistic circulation in relation to context and position as they are two basic conditions in the manner in which communication and the production of significance between language users in their conversational relations in evidence and direction, as linguistic communication is not only based on linguistic competence, but there are a number of conditions Non-linguistic interference that interferes with the determination of linguistic performance. Pragmatics is the field that is concerned with the study of speech acts, imperatives, and conversational imperatives, in conjunction with the fields of language philosophy, argumentative logic, and discourse analysis. The problem of the topic consisted in discussing the idea of Islamization of knowledge in the light of Pragmatics or deliberative theory and defining the standards of Islamization of knowledge in understanding religious discourse, and then arriving at the extent of the effectiveness of Pragmatics in standards of Islamization of knowledge in understanding religious discourse, as this topic aims to achieve a set of general goals , Of which:
- To identify the reasons and the beginnings of the emergence of the term Pragmatics and to clarify its concept and principles.
- Clarifying the concept of Islamization and its role in understanding religious discourse.
- Determining the criteria for the Islamization of knowledge in understanding religious discourse.
- Discussing the idea of Islamization of knowledge in the light of the pragmatic theory.
- Access to the effectiveness of Pragmatics in the criteria of Islamization of knowledge in understanding religious discourse.
One of the most important results of this research was that it showed the effectiveness of Pragmatics that explains the relationship of linguistic activity with its users, and how to use linguistic words through their different contexts within religious discourse, through the standards of Islamization of knowledge by looking at it as a necessary and effective intellectual process in understanding religious discourse as a message Clear and successful communication with tangible results.